As I had left it in the last post, I had just finished assembling the top. My original plan was to just use some 2"x4"s and build a basic structure underneath, but I was convinced by Marygrace to just go the fancier route (and easier) and buy four pre-made table legs with mounting brackets. It really wasn't anything more difficult than screwing on a few brackets and then screwing in the table legs.
I was a bit worried about having enough room underneath to maneuver the kegs and have room for all of my attachments, but I ended up having about 5" which was plenty of room.
Here's a picture of it fully assembled.
Here it is after some staining and varnishing.
I got a fancy four valved manifold for the CO₂ line. This way, if one of the kegs got kicked I could shut off the gas so it wouldn't drain the keg if someone pulled the tap.
And here is is fully assembled.
Marygrace's mother had made me a skirt to go around the bottom of the kegerator, blue and white checkered. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get any photos of it while it was set up. So next time I use it, I will post some pictures up here. I also designed this kegerator to be able to fit into the back hatch of my car, so if I ever have to transport it, I'll have to post those photos too.
Primary: Lite American Lager, Ginger Ale
Carbonating: Honey Dunkelweisen
Total for 2011: 60 Gallons